Supplemental Service Control Point (SCP) Generic Requirements
Document Number GR-1241
Issue Number 07
Issue Date Dec 2006
Replaces TR-NWT-001241 Issue02
ABSTRACT: Issue 7 of GR-1241, Supplemental Service Control Point (SCP) Generic Requirements, replaces Issue 6.
GR-1241 provides support for the following features in a Service Control Point (SCP):
- Process Outage
- Load sharing of traffic based on 8-bit Signaling Link Selection (SLS) codes
- Congestion Control
- Message Transfer Part (MTP) Restart
- Signaling Connection Control Part (SCCP) Connectionless Segmentation and Reassembly
- Cluster Routing and Management
- Generalized Routing Procedures
- MTP Routing Verification Test (MRVT) and SCCP Routing Verification Test (SRVT)
- SCP Common Channel Signaling (CCS) Interface Reliability
- Additional SCCP procedures.
The information contained in this GR is meant as a supplement to GR-1280, GR-246, and TR-NWT-000029.
This GR is intended to inform SCP developers, CCS Network Service Providers, and others about the Telcordia view of the above
Issue 7 includes the addition of SCP functionality in an IMS environment, and incorporates the following:
- A new Section 2.8, "MTP Service Indicator Fields."
- Appendix I, "SCP Functionality in an IMS Environment.",
- The current Telcordia GR format bringing this document into conformance with the latest Telcordia publications and formatting
- Updates to the references and glossary sections.
GR-1241 replaced TR-NWT-001241.
When using GR-1241, you may need to refer to GR-246, GR-472, GR-478, GR-833, GR-1245, TR-NWT-000029,
GR-82, GR-606, and/or GR-1280. You may also want to refer to GR-512, TR-NWT-001112, GR-1113, TR-NWT-001229,
GR-2878, GR-3021, and/or certain ANSI T1standards.
Components of this product are:
Table of Contents:
View Table of Contents
We can accept credit cards, Wire Transfers, or Purchase Orders. For PDF, EMAIL, or DOWNLOAD media, you must complete your purchase online by credit card, or by calling Customer Service. If you have additional payment questions or we can assist in any way, please contact Customer Service. You can also go to our Ordering/Payment FAQs page for further information. See our Return Policy for details on returns.