A View of Packaging, Packing, Palletization, and Marking Requirements
Document Number GR-2759
Issue Number 01
Issue Date Sep 2007
Replaces SR-NWT-2759 Issue03
ABSTRACT: GR-2759 provides requirements for the preparation and delivery of most hardware products provided to a telecommunications company. It
defines the appropriate level of tracking and labeling information; including marking, packing, packaging, and palletization
requirements. it also defines the necessary mechanical, electrical, and environmental protection needed to deliver the equipment to a
- Helps ensure safe and reliable delivery of products to telecommunications service providers and efficient product tracking and
- Reduces percentage of equipment received damaged from mechanical and electrostatic stress
- Provides a document that telecommunications service providers can use in procurement contracts to specify requirements for product
marking, packing, packaging, and palletization of hardware from their suppliers.
Key changes from SR-NWT-2759, Issue 3 include the following:
- Provides detailed references for hazardous material reduction requirements for Europe and China
- Specifies a requirement to minimize heavy metals in products and packaging and meet requirements of local jurisdictions in this
- References the latest marking technologies, including RFID
- Marking requirements now include two-dimensional (2D) symbol labeling references
- Contains current references for industry, national and international guidelines, and
Issue 1 of GR-2759, A View of Packaging, Packing, Palletization, and Marking Requirements, replaces Issue 3 of SR-NWT-2759.
SR-NWT-2759 replaced TR-TSY-000081 and PUB-53295.
Components of this product are:
Table of Contents:
View Table of Contents
We can accept credit cards, Wire Transfers, or Purchase Orders. For PDF, EMAIL, or DOWNLOAD media, you must complete your purchase online by credit card, or by calling Customer Service. If you have additional payment questions or we can assist in any way, please contact Customer Service. You can also go to our Ordering/Payment FAQs page for further information. See our Return Policy for details on returns.