Use of this Web Site
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Telcordia. By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this web site.
- This web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Information may be changed or updated without notice. Telcordia may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
- Access to and use of this web site is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Telcordia assumes no responsibility regarding the sufficiency, accuracy or utility of any information provided or referenced by Telcordia. All such information is provided "as is," and use of such information is at the recipient's own risk. Telcordia provides no assurances that any problems may be resolved with the use of any information that Telcordia provides. By furnishing information, Telcordia does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
- Telcordia does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our web site. Please note that any information or material sent to Telcordia will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Telcordia any information or material, you grant Telcordia an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Telcordia is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law. You can learn more about Telcordia privacy practices.
- The recipient limits their use of the information to non-commercial, informational purposes. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited
Telcordia employs cookies to recognize you and your access privileges on Telcordia's web site, as well as to track site usage.
Disclaimer of Warranties
IN NO EVENT WILL TELCORDIA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TELCORDIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SUFFICIENCY, ACCURACY, OR UTILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR OPINION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED ON THIS WEB SITE. TELCORDIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND TELCORDIA EXPRESSLY ADVISES THAT ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON SAID INFORMATION OR OPINION IS AT THE RISK OF THE USER. SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." BY WAY OF ILLUSTRATION AND NOT LIMITATION, TELCORDIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES (1) OF MERCHANTABILITY, (2) OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF TELCORDIA HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF SUCH PURPOSE), (3) AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF PATENTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (EVEN IF TELCORDIA HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF SUCH INFRINGEMENT), (4) DATA INTEGRITY AND INTEROPERABILITY, AND (5) SAID TO ARISE AS A RESULT OF CUSTOM AND USAGE.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY, FROM STATE TO STATE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
Information Telcordia publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Telcordia products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Telcordia intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local Telcordia business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services which may be available to you.
Telcordia's obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. If you obtain a product or service from Telcordia off this web site that is provided without an agreement, that product or service is provided "AS IS" AND WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, and your use of that product or service is at your own risk.
Other web sites
Telcordia makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Telcordia web site, even one that may contain the Telcordia-logo, please understand that it is independent from Telcordia, and that Telcordia has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Telcordia web site does not mean that Telcordia endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
No Endorsement of Third Parties
Descriptions of, or references or links to, servers, products, services or publications within this web site does not imply endorsement of that product or publication. Nothing contained herein is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any server, product, service or publication to anyone.
Restricted Rights Legend
Any software which is downloaded from this web site for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. The company is Telcordia Technologies, Inc., One Telcordia Drive, Piscataway, New Jersey, 08854. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Access to Secure/Password-Protected Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of this web site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of this web site may be subject to prosecution.
Telcordia is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on or directed to this web site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Telcordia may from time to time monitor the Postings on this web site and may, in its sole discretion, decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind. [Note - This is not applicable for those web sites with message boards containing classified advertisements.]
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Telcordia purporting to speak on behalf of Telcordia.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- Chain letters of any kind.
Training Policies and Procedures
Class Schedules and Tuition Prices
Class schedules and tuition prices are subject to change and updated regularly. To confirm schedules and prices: check this web site; contact your training coordinator; or call us. In the US and Canada, call 1-800-832-2463; worldwide, call +1 732.699.5776.
Registrants attending the Course may make incidental copies of portions of any Course material provided by Telcordia. When making permitted copies of any Course material, in whole or in part, registrant must include the original Telcordia and/or Third Party restrictive, proprietary, and copyright legends.
Telcordia web based training course sessions may be recorded and made available for viewing via the web by the session registrants only. If the recorded session is made available, instructions for viewing the recorded session will be emailed to registrants following the session. Recordings will not be available to other Telcordia clients.
Telcordia grants session registrants a personal, nontransferable, nonexclusive right to access, via the web, the recorded session, learning assessments, and frequently asked questions ("Training Material") by the named user only for a period of one year from the End Date of the session. Access to the Training Material via the web will end one year after the session End Date. Session registrants shall treat the Training Materials like any other copyrighted material.