Reliability Software Tool
Automates the reliability prediction techniques in SR-332
FD-ARPP-01, Automated Reliability Prediction Procedure (ARPP) for Electronic Equipment, Version 12.1a, is an Excel® spreadsheet software tool that automates the reliability prediction techniques in SR-332, Issue 4, Reliability Prediction Procedure for Electronic Equipment. When you order FD-ARPP-01, you also will receive SR-332, Issue 4.
SR-332, Issue 4, provides the only hardware reliability prediction procedure developed from the input and participation of a cross-section of major industrial companies. This lends the procedure and the predictions derived from it a high level of credibility free from the bias of any individual supplier or service provider.
ARPP Version 12.1a:
- Uses SR-332, Issue 4 methodologies: Incorporates the extensive changes developed from the input of several major industrial companies
- Features a portable, easy-to-use format: The portability and relatively small size of the Excel spreadsheet permits greater flexibility of use than more complex systems
- Includes a parts database capability: Includes the capability to apply a user’s internal database that assigns SR-332, Issue 4 device types to specific device products as well as an aid to producing such a database
- Eliminates the cumbersome task of replicating formulas and tables: Eliminates the need for SR-332 purchasers to replicate formulas and tables from the SR-332 document into their own tools
- Ensures the accuracy of calculations: Provides a way for suppliers and manufacturers to double-check calculations made on internal systems
- FAQs on FD-ARPP-01
- FD-ARPP-01 Online Demo*
- Special Licensing Agreement for ARPP Software
Further details and/or a License Fee Quote Request
*This demo is only for demonstrative purposes and was created using the initial Version (10.0) of the spreadsheet tool (all the features of Version 10.0 are also contained in the current Version (12.1a) and in SR-332, Issue 4.
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.